Pro:Vitamin C10 contains pure Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) at 10%.
The skin, as the outermost barrier of the body, is continuously exposed to oxidative stress,
in particular UV-radiation and environmental toxins such as smoke, air pollution, etc.
Pro:Vitamin C is known to neutralizes free radicals and effectively protect
against environmental damage.
Recently published papers confirm that a decline in natural antioxidant systems is a key factor responsible for
the unsightly appearance of aged skin. One way of mitigating this decline is to increase levels of protective
antioxidants through a diet rich in fruits and vegetables and by direct topical application, by using
Pro:Vitamins C, A and E.
plays a vital role in combating the appearance of
hyperpigmentation and photoaging. Pro:Vitamin’s
daily dose of vitamin C is designed to meet
every person’s dermatologic needs.
- Pure L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- Silicone base allows for an elegant, easy to apply formulation
Finished product not tested on animals.
Nickel & heavy metal tested.
Product is free of preservatives, colorings,
fragrances and other potential allergens.
Made in Italy
Distributed by VITIVIA (a division of Innocutis Holdings, LLC.)
- Fights oxidation to prevent wrinkles and age spots
- Promotes collagen synthesis
- Effective lightening agent for melasma conditions, commonly seen in Latin American and Asian women
- Minimizes treatment–induced inflammation and redness
Place an order
Usage instructions (PDF)
Clinical Data (JPG)
Buy directly from our Vitivia product store: